There are a million and one ways to use Branch in your app! In this section, we get you up to speed on the basics of the Branch platform.
- The SDK Integration Guide is a good place to begin. This covers what you need to get our mobile SDK integrated into your app, which is the foundation for everything else.
- After integrating the SDK, you will want to enable Universal and App Links, especially if your app contains an iOS version. You must enable Universal Links before Branch can function correctly on iOS 9.2+!
- The Creating Links in Apps page describes how to generate Branch links inside your app.
- Deep Link Routing allows you to control what users see first after opening your app from a Branch link. It’s a powerful feature you will want to enable.
- Custom Event Tracking lets you track events beyond clicks, installs, and opens. Custom Events are reported in the dashboard, so you can see how a link click relates to post-install activities like purchases, signups, and anything else you can imagine.